Thread: Swapped Enfield Rifles at 150th Fredericksburg

Default Swapped Enfield Rifles at 150th Fredericksburg

After cleaning the Enfield today its clear that its not mine. I was with the 88th NY
    and I'm pretty sure the inadvertant swap happened after I took at hit at marye's heights. I fell to the left of the Union line close to the spectators maybe 1/3 of the way to the wall. There were a nuymber of casualties around me with rifles on the ground.

My rifle has a cracked stock, a horizontal crack about 1/3 way up the shoulder part, and was about to be repaired. The one I now have does not. Also the bluing is well worn. If you ended up with an Enfield in this condition please contact me at
    kayjay77@comcast.net or phone at 703-490-8910 and we can exchange further details.

Kevin Kelley
    Kevin Kelley
    Bradys Michigan Sharpshooters

I forwarded this to the Federal command list, Kevin. Hope you hear something soon.
    M. A. Schaffner
    Midstream Regressive Complainer

I'm glad that I am apart of a hobby that is made up of people like Kevin Kelley.

Thank you for your honesty Sir,

R/S
    Kyle W. Sanders

Armory Guards
    Pick'in eny Mess

"America has no north, no south, no east, no west. The sun rises over the hills and sets over the mountains, the compass just points up and down, and we can laugh now at the absurd notion of there being a north and a south. We are one and undivided." -Sam Watkins-1st Tennessee