Thread: FS: Parker Hale P53 Enfield Rifle-Musket

Default FS: Parker Hale P53 Enfield Rifle-Musket

Folks,

I have for sale a late 70s vintage Parker Hale Enfield rifle-musket. The British Parker Hales are renown for being the most authentic Enfield reproductions on the market today, and this one is the best of the best. It has a true .577 caliber bore in excellent condition, and the musket has been defarbed by Todd Watts into a reproduction Schuler, Hartley, and Graham imported musket. This company imported thousands of muskets for the North, and a great many of these made their way into the hands of Confederate soldiers. (I called this one my "Second Manassas musket" when I'm doing a CS impression.) This musket would be perfect for portraying either side.

The musket is in excellent condition. The burnished barrel has a fine patina that can only be achieved through honest use. Though I haven't taken it to an event in three years, so now it needs a new home! The lock is marked "1862" over "TOWER" making this the perfect musket for your spring of 1862 onward impressions.

This musket is the finest condition Parker Hale I have ever come across. I paid for quality with the intention of this being my personal musket, and then I paid more to have one of the best in the business defarb it. If you are serious about your impression and want only the best firearm, then this is for you.

Best of all, it comes with its own ORIGINAL Enfield bayonet!!!

The bayonet is in good, serviceable condition but is not without its faults. Some yokel took a hack saw to the socket at the base at one point. But I happily used it preferring an original with a few warts over a mint one. After all, we dig trenches, cook food, and stake shebangs with these things!

The musket and bayonet are $1,200.00 postage paid to the continental US

I accept check, money order, or paypal (plus 3%) for payment. Payment must be received within 1 week and the musket will be shipped to immediately via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Best way to get in touch with me is to email me at dan@wwandcompany.com

Thanks for looking!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Friendly BTT.

Also, since it has been awhile since I have sold anything here, I'll just mention that I do not mark down the items I sell, so there is no point in waiting for me to lower the price. However, I am happy to discuss offers privately and am always open to making deals with serious buyers (and give preferential treatment to my customers!)

Just thought I would mention it.

This musket ha found a new home. Mods, please close the thread. Thank you!