Thread: WTB:Smoking Cap

Hybrid View

Default WTB:Smoking Cap

Folks,at Perryville this past year,I lost my Boyd Miles smoking cap.It was a beautiful cap that was very nice and warm.I'm still upset about that.Because of that,I am in the market for a new cap.If anyone can either make one,or has a used one in fairly good condition they are willing to sell,please let me know.I will be honest to say that I am a fan of darker colors and mute earth tones,so if you have a dark blue/brown/forest green/black/ect...color cap,I would be interested.My hat size in inches is roughly 23.5,so something about 24 inches would be best.If you can help me out,please message me at tenfed1861@yahoo.com,on facebook,or please send me a message on here.
    Cullen Smith
    South Union Guard

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake"~W.C. Fields

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water."~Michaleen Flynn 'The Quiet Man'

Sir:
    I have NJS Turkish Lounging Cap from Godey's Ladies magazine. You can see it on Nick's website. Beautiful cap that I have never worn except to try on. My melon size is 23 5/8, generally 7 1/4 - 7 3/8, cap fits me snug but not tight. Bought it for specific event, didnt get it in time and so, have my doubts it will see any use anytime soon. PM or email hbdavis1876@msn.com
    Harley
    5th Minnesota Regt. Vol. Infy.,Co. C
    1st South Carolina Volunteers, Co. H
    New Ulm Battery
    Old West Regulators - Minnesota
    "I love my wife so much, I almost told her the other day!!" Old Norwegian
    http://fifthminnesotacompanyc.webs.com/

That was a nice cap.
    Boyd Miles

I dream of a world where a chicken can cross a road without having its motives called into question.

It was Boyd.I am still angry and upset about it.It only saw one event,so I will raise my glass in its memory...
    Cullen Smith
    South Union Guard

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake"~W.C. Fields

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water."~Michaleen Flynn 'The Quiet Man'

I was hoping that by showing a photo of it whoever found it might see it and get it back to you. It would be the only one exactly like that as I make every one of them different. I am planning to make some more but it would be better if you could get yours returned.
    Boyd Miles

I dream of a world where a chicken can cross a road without having its motives called into question.