Thread: Want To Buy: PIE!

Default Want To Buy: PIE!

I'm looking for a copy of Dom Dal Bello's book Parades, Inspections, and Basic Evolutions. Fall Creek has it listed in their catalog but I fear that they can't get a copy. I've looked other places online, only to find one on Amazon running for $99.95! Don't think I want it that badly.

If any of you have a copy that you are no longer using, I would surely appreciate it and promise to give it a good home. I'm open to a little price negotiation. Please PM me here if you can help.

Thank you.
    Mel Glover

Rob Weaver is my guru:
    -"...one of the characteristics of a good reenactor is the willingness to not be bulletproof."
    -"Be more concerned with your own impression than with anyone else's."

Until you do find one, I know of a guy who posted a bunch of stuff online which is ready to print. Available is info about guard duty, pickets, camps, marches, parades, musket drill, rifle drill, skirmish drill, battalion drill, and likely a few more things. I just cannot remember the guy's name or how to find his links page which has all this stuff ....
    - Silas Tackitt

"I consider him a humbug, a man of small capacity, very obstinate, not at all chivalrous, exceedingly conceited, and totally selfish." - - Lafayette McLaws about James Longstreet.

You can order it directly from the publisher here:
    http://www.press.armyofthepacific.com/pie.html

It takes awhile to get it, but you do get it eventually. I think it's the only reliable place to order it.

Thanks fellas.
    Mel Glover

Rob Weaver is my guru:
    -"...one of the characteristics of a good reenactor is the willingness to not be bulletproof."
    -"Be more concerned with your own impression than with anyone else's."

Quote Originally Posted by Silas View Post
    Until you do find one, I know of a guy who posted a bunch of stuff online which is ready to print. Available is info about guard duty, pickets, camps, marches, parades, musket drill, rifle drill, skirmish drill, battalion drill, and likely a few more things. I just cannot remember the guy's name or how to find his links page which has all this stuff ....
    Man what was that website Silas? I remember you sending it out to everyone before Shiloh. I think I have cleared my box since then. I will look

R/S
    Kyle
    Kyle W. Sanders

Armory Guards
    Pick'in eny Mess

"America has no north, no south, no east, no west. The sun rises over the hills and sets over the mountains, the compass just points up and down, and we can laugh now at the absurd notion of there being a north and a south. We are one and undivided." -Sam Watkins-1st Tennessee

Google the words "silas" and "drill" to find my links page. Or you could just follow the direct link to the subsection of booklets : http://www.zipcon.net/~silas/links.htm#N_5_I
    - Silas Tackitt

"I consider him a humbug, a man of small capacity, very obstinate, not at all chivalrous, exceedingly conceited, and totally selfish." - - Lafayette McLaws about James Longstreet.