Thread: German Style Pipes for sale

Default German Style Pipes for sale

Need some Christmas money for my daughter's expensive tastes. I have the following German style pipes with wind covers for sale. $45 each shipped to your door. These are antiques and I will describe each item as best as could but note that some items have chips, dings, and scratches due to their age. Please e-mail me at cprljohnivey@aol.com if interested. You can PM me but will get the email faster as it comes to my phone. Please see my other post of match safes for sale.

Pipes: All pipes break down into multiple pieces for storage in the knapsack.

#1 Nice deer carving. Bowl is lined with metal (Tin?) and appears to never have been smoked. The mouth piece has no teeth marks but the cap that it screws into has some chips.

#2 Nice pipe in good condition. Chips in the cap the mouth piece screws into. Bowl in new condition... never been smoked.

#3 This one is a dandy. Smaller than the others. Bowl has never been smoked. Very minor chip in the mouth piece where it screws into the stem cap. The stem does have a loose fit into the elbow. This can be fixed in the field by simply wedging a small sliver of tobacco when you assemble pipe to smoke it.

#4 Small and tall! Chip in the stem cap. Bowl has been smoked before. String needs to be replaced. Beautiful condition.

Enjoy,

Brad Ireland
    Last edited by cprljohnivey; 12-03-2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Pictures did not post right

Default Pipe

Pipe # 5

#5 This pipe appears to be a bit mismatched. The bowl which has been smoked does not match the elbow. Mouth piece shows some teeth marks. Some skuffs on outside of bowl. Otherwise in great shape. Good tight fittings.

Sent email on #3

-Bill Bosworth

#3 on hold. Hmmmm can't seem to edit original post from phone to mark it on hold.

Interested in Number 2.Please message me about it. tenfed1861@yahoo.com
    Cullen Smith
    South Union Guard

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake"~W.C. Fields

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water."~Michaleen Flynn 'The Quiet Man'

Still 4 Pipes available. #3 has been sold and shipped. Rest are still up for grabs.
    Brad Ireland
    Old Line Mess
    4th Virginia, Company A, Stonewall Brigade
    Calvert Arms Fifes & Drums

#1 & #2 on hold. 4&5 still available.
    Brad Ireland
    Old Line Mess
    4th Virginia, Company A, Stonewall Brigade
    Calvert Arms Fifes & Drums

Update:

#1 & #3 sold and shipped.
    #2 & 4 ON HOLD pending payment