Thread: Even More stuff for sale!

Default Even More stuff for sale!

All of the following are quality items I have amassed over the years. If you have any questions or want to buy please contact me at 26truckjake@gmail.com. This is the best way to contact me. Please no PM's!!!!! All prices include shipping and tracking in the lower 48. If you are interested in several items or the whole lot get in touch and we will work something out. I am in Baltimore and can also travel/meet within reason if you want to see anything. Some of the photos are a bit fuzzy. Let me know if you need better shots. 26truckjake@gmail.com I prefer Paypal. Can also do USPS Money orders. Thanks for looking!

Please email me for photos because for some reason I cannot post a link. Thanks!

11- Red/Black check cotton shirt from S&S. XXL ish $40

12- Red/Brown checked cotton shirt from S&S. XXL ish $40

13- Red/Black checked cotton shirt from New Jersey. XL ish $40

14- FHW striped blanket. Has a stain, I assume from something tarred. Great shape. $75

15- Wambaugh and White rust colored blanket. Barely used. Approx 5'x6' $75

16- Early 1980's Euroarms 1853 Enfield Rifled Musket. All modern marks removed. Stock oiled. All brass (trigger guard, butt plate, nose cap, washers) is original from a wartime Enfield. 1861 stamped lockplate with Crown and L.A. Co. Nipple guard, two tompions and a original Enfield bayonet is included. It also comes with a new Duvall made lead tipped confederate scabbard that fits the bayonet. Asking $750 for all. Can ship or meet up if close by.

17- Julius Jones Federal Blanket. You know what these are. $100 On hold

18- Abe Thomas Federal Blanket. Another nice blanket. $100

19- Apparently I have a blanket problem. A Wambaugh and White blanket. I believe these were from FHW and was the "Gettysburg" blanket. New. $100

Once again thanks for looking and NO PM'S PLEASE!!! Contact me at 26truckjake@gmail.com
    Last edited by JasonW; 12-03-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Sent you an email on the Enfield.
    Michael Comer

Quote Originally Posted by JasonW View Post
    All of the following are quality items I have amassed over the years. If you have any questions or want to buy please contact me at 26truckjake@gmail.com. This is the best way to contact me. Please no PM's!!!!! All prices include shipping and tracking in the lower 48. If you are interested in several items or the whole lot get in touch and we will work something out. I am in Baltimore and can also travel/meet within reason if you want to see anything. Some of the photos are a bit fuzzy. Let me know if you need better shots. 26truckjake@gmail.com I prefer Paypal. Can also do USPS Money orders. Thanks for looking!

Please email me for photos because for some reason I cannot post a link. Thanks

12- Red/Brown checked cotton shirt from S&S. XXL ish $40

13- Red/Black checked cotton shirt from New Jersey. XL ish $40

14- FHW striped blanket. Has a stain, I assume from something tarred. Great shape. $75

16- Early 1980's Euroarms 1853 Enfield Rifled Musket. All modern marks removed. Stock oiled. All brass (trigger guard, butt plate, nose cap, washers) is original from a wartime Enfield. 1861 stamped lockplate with Crown and L.A. Co. Nipple guard, two tompions and a original Enfield bayonet is included. It also comes with a new Duvall made lead tipped confederate scabbard that fits the bayonet. Asking $750 for all. Can ship or meet up if close by.

17- Julius Jones Federal Blanket. You know what these are. $100 On hold

18- Abe Thomas Federal Blanket. Another nice blanket. $100

19- Apparently I have a blanket problem. A Wambaugh and White blanket. I believe these were from FHW and was the "Gettysburg" blanket. New. $100

Once again thanks for looking and NO PM'S PLEASE!!! Contact me at 26truckjake@gmail.com
    Update: #16 on hold
    #17 and 18 Sold
    Thanks!!!!

Number 13 sold. Thanks!

Updated list. Thanks to everyone interested in these items so far!!!

Please email me for photos because for some reason I cannot post a link. Thanks!

12- Red/Brown checked cotton shirt from S&S. XXL ish $40 On hold

16- Early 1980's Euroarms 1853 Enfield Rifled Musket. All modern marks removed. Stock oiled. All brass (trigger guard, butt plate, nose cap, washers) is original from a wartime Enfield. 1861 stamped lockplate with Crown and L.A. Co. Nipple guard, two tompions and a original Enfield bayonet is included. It also comes with a new Duvall made lead tipped confederate scabbard that fits the bayonet. Asking $750 for all. Can ship or meet up if close by. On hold

Updated list. Thanks to everyone interested in these items so far!!!

16- Early 1980's Euroarms 1853 Enfield Rifled Musket. All modern marks removed. Stock oiled. All brass (trigger guard, butt plate, nose cap, washers) is original from a wartime Enfield. 1861 stamped lockplate with Crown and L.A. Co. Nipple guard, two tompions and a original Enfield bayonet is included. It also comes with a new Duvall made lead tipped confederate scabbard that fits the bayonet. Asking $750 for all. Can ship or meet up if close by. On hold

Mods I condensed this list into my other one. Feel free to shut it down. Thanks!