High quality leather items for sale, either new (N) or gently used (GU):
· “Baby frame” forked tongue buckle and belt (N), made by Lukas Berg. Iron dyed and 1 and ˝ inches wide. Nice. Best fits 38-40” waist. $40.00 ppd.
· Russet colored sling (GU) for M1842 musket by Dell’s Leather Works. Never been in field. $15.00 ppd.
· Russet Richmond Arsenal belt (GU) with spear-point stitch and appearance of hangers having been removed (i.e. stitch holes visible where hangers “were”). Belt by Dell’s and red brass NC buckle by Hanover Brass. Fits 32-40”. $35.00 ppd.
· Painted cloth and leather (N) cap box by Cedar Creek supply. Copy of Williams-Brands pouch. $30.00 ppd.
· Split leather canteen sling (GU) by TMD. Iron dyed with knapsack stud attachment. $15.00 ppd. (ON HOLD)
· 7-rivet Federal bayonet scabbard (GU) by Jarnagin. Good and sturdy.
Money orders only. PICS ON REQUEST. Serious inquiries contact email@example.com
1st NC Arty