Thread: Quality Federal items for sale

Default Quality Federal items for sale

I am getting out of the hobby, and I wish to sell off the remaining gear I have left. I have the following:

-Duvall Federal Accoutrement set. For a .58 cal repop 1861 Springfield. Cartridge box w/ strap, cap box, bayonet scabbard, waist belt, and all buckles and plates included. Worn to a few events. Asking $360 shipped.
    -Federal issue smootside canteen w/jean cloth cover and cloth strap. Made by A. Ulrich. Beeswax lined. Used for a few events. Asking $35 shipped.
    -Federal haversack made by Missouri Boot and Shoe. Used a few times, strap shortened. Aksing $30 shipped.
    -SA sky blue foot pattern trousers by WW&Co. 32x30. Mule ear pockets. Worn once or twice. Asking $160 shipped.
    -SA foot pattern museum gradetrousers by Stoney Brook Co. 30x30. Sky Blue. Never worn to an event. $150 shipped.
    -Sky blue infantry trousers by Regimental Quartermaster. 30x30. Worn more than 5 times. Few marks from dirt. $45 shipped.
    -Hardee Hat w/ sky blue infantry trim and infantry horn insignia. Made by Regimental Quartermaster. Medium in size. $30 shipped.

I will try to get photos up tonight.

If you have any questions, please email me. Thank you very much.
    Colin O.

Private message sent on duvall leathers.
    Jacob Benicewicz
    11th CT Vol. Infantry, Co. A

PM Sent on Canteen and Haversack

Dear Sir,

Your Box is Full. I will take the SA trousers. Let me know when you have cleared your box. I just have one question about them. Thank you

R/S
    Kyle W. Sanders

Armory Guards
    Pick'in eny Mess

"America has no north, no south, no east, no west. The sun rises over the hills and sets over the mountains, the compass just points up and down, and we can laugh now at the absurd notion of there being a north and a south. We are one and undivided." -Sam Watkins-1st Tennessee

Opps, forgot there are two SA trousers for sale. I will take the ......

SA foot pattern museum grade trousers by Stoney Brook Co. 30x30. Sky Blue. Never worn to an event. $150 shipped.

Thank you
    Kyle W. Sanders

Armory Guards
    Pick'in eny Mess

"America has no north, no south, no east, no west. The sun rises over the hills and sets over the mountains, the compass just points up and down, and we can laugh now at the absurd notion of there being a north and a south. We are one and undivided." -Sam Watkins-1st Tennessee