Thread: RD Blue grey Kersey size 52 with pics

Default RD Blue grey Kersey size 52 with pics

Hello all,

Up for sale is 1 Richmond Depot in Blue Gray Kersey. The jacket is in immaculate shape, I personally have never taken it into the field and to my knowlege neither has the previous owner. The jacket is a size 52 chest. Hand sewn buttonholes and top stitching. Beautiful jacket, just too big for myself. I could install dark brown buttons if wanted!

I am asking $200.00 OBRO.

Thanks for looking,

Dustin Pearsonrd1.1.jpgrd1.2.jpgrd1.3.jpg
    Dustin Pearson

" I always shot a privates, it was they who did the shooting and killing, and if i could kill or wound a private, well my chances were so much the better. I always looked at Officers as harmless personages."
    Sam Watkins

Hello All,

Just a friendly update. I have been informed by the maker that it is a RDII, entirely hand sewn in English army cloth. As I said before, the jacket is in immaculate condition.

Dustin Pearson

Thanks for looking!
    Dustin Pearson

" I always shot a privates, it was they who did the shooting and killing, and if i could kill or wound a private, well my chances were so much the better. I always looked at Officers as harmless personages."
    Sam Watkins

Hello all.

Just a friendly bump to the top!

Dustin Pearson
    Dustin Pearson

Sam Watkins