Thread: WTS- Euroarms 1853 Enfield. Beautifully defarbed. GORGEOUS FIREARM!!!!

Default WTS- Euroarms 1853 Enfield. Beautifully defarbed. GORGEOUS FIREARM!!!!

Up for sale is a Euroarms 1853 pattern Enfield rifled musket. It is beautifully defarbed and has been take care of religiously. Those that know me and my weapons can tell you that I keep a very clean and well maintained musket. Here is the scoop. My price is firm. I do not need to sell it. I guarantee you will not find a better musket out there for the price. You can not find Euroarms readily available with what this one has to offer. Price defarbed Enfields right now through Blockade Runner for an idea of what they are going for. This would makes some ones Christmas bright

My price is $849.00 shipped to your door (lower 48 only)

Defarb work done by James River Armory.

Rifle has been struck brite.

Stock has been reshaped and refinished in a nice dark walnut stain hand rubbed with boiled linseed oil.

Stock has proper inspection stamps and cartouches. Correct markings as per originals.

Lockplate is a high quality reproduction, made by James River Armory, with Crown, and Tower 1861

Hammer was replaced with a high quality hammer by James River Armory

Barrel bands and all screws were replaced. Rear site was replaced with a high quality repro site by Lodgewood Mfg. Site is soldered on as per original.

Sling swivels have been replaced with correct ones.

Comes with a federal issue leather sling made by Nick in NJ and a cork with brass top tompion

Comes with gun sock made from jean cloth

Please only PM me if interested. You can also email me at meathookst11@yahoo.com to inquire about Rifle...... I will only accept US postal Money orders, certified bank checks or PayPal plus their 4%fee. Price will include insured/tracked shipping by Fed Ex. Signature required. I will only ship to the Continental US.

P1010039.jpgP1010038.jpgP1010035.jpgP1010036.jpg
    Last edited by PetePaolillo; 12-01-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Sold! Mods can close. Thanks