Thread: Looking for answers

Hybrid View

jwiederhold63 Guest

Default Looking for answers

I am currently enrolled in an English class that requires us to write a paper about a group of people who come together for a common reason. I recently visited Fort De Chartres in IL to interview the individuals who participated in the rendezvous there. It was a great day and I was able to speak with a few people, however I would like to expand the scope of my research. If you are interested please e-mail me at jwiederhold63@yahoo.com. I am looking for people who are involved in living history events and those who are interested in becoming involved. The survey is not lengthy and can be submitted via e-mail. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Jennifer

Please follow the guidelines of this forum and refrain from negative commentary. Direct all comments and questions to the original poster. We have enough moderators on this forum without others appointing themselves as one...
    Provost Aide de Camp

Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." >Mark Twain