Brigadier General R. Wesley Jones, 1948-2012
“Gone, never forgotten and always with us.”

Members and Friends of the Legion,

It is with a heavy heart that I send this message. Many of you may already know this but for those that do not, Brigadier General R. Wesley Jones, commander of the 1st Artillery Battalion, PACS, my Chief of Artillery and most important to me, my friend, passed from this world on Saturday with his family at his side. I ask that you keep his loving wife Debbie, their son Jerry and their families in your prayers.

Services will be as follows;

Viewing
Friday, November 23 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday, November 24 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM

Funeral
Saturday, November 24 at 11:00 AM

20684 State Forest Road
Georgetown, Delaware 19947

Obituary
http://www.parsellfuneralhomes.com/s...er=824684Jones

The family has requested a Civil War Honor Guard be present during both viewings. If you would like to volunteer to be part of this honor guard detail, please contact me at gesuero@verizon.net as soon as possible.

I will forward on any additional information that I receive as it comes available. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you have. I am aware of the weekend and holiday involved here. It is my personal hope however, that through our attendance we can show Wes's family, both in and out of the hobby, the level of respect and commitment we have to him is equal to the love and commitment Wes had to all of us and this hobby that he loved so dearly. I look forward to seeing many of you this weekend as we say goodbye to a beloved commander, a brother in arms, and most of all a dear friend.

Please forward this information to any other individuals or organizations you feel appropriate.

I respectfully remain,

Brian Gesuero
General, Commanding
Provisional Army of the Confederate States
“Nous sommes la Legion”