#1:

Dark indgo blue wool broadcloth outer layer and period-style printed cotton lining. Crown is interlined with cotton batting and the brim is faced with black silk, which is quilted in a zig zag pattern to cotton batting. White cotton twill tape "utility ties" (you may add your own ribbon ties, if desired, over the utility ties). Period style cut and construction, including hand finishing. Approximately sized for adult woman. $48, shipping paid to domestic address. I can take a check (will ship once check has cleared) or money order (will ship immediately). PM me or email at david_sarahmeister @ mtco. com (omit spaces)

#2:

Bright red 100% wool outer layer and period-style printed cotton lining. Crown is interlined with cotton batting and the brim is faced with blue silk, which is quilted in a zig zag pattern to cotton batting. White cotton twill tape "utility ties" (you may add your own ribbon ties, if desired, over the utility ties). Period style cut and construction, including hand finishing. Approximately sized for adult woman. $48, shipping paid to domestic address. I can take a check (will ship once check has cleared) or money order (will ship immediately). PM me or email at david_sarahmeister @ mtco. com (omit spaces

Thanks!

Sarah