Thread: Tony Zusman, Rest In Peace

Default Tony Zusman, Rest In Peace

Just heard that he passed on last night. I have no other info than that which I read on FB.
    Boyd Miles

I dream of a world where a chicken can cross a road without having its motives called into question.

George Anthony “Tony” Zusman, 52, of Woodstock, passed away Sunday, November 11, 2012 at home. A memorial service will be held Saturday, November 17 at 11:00 a.m. at the Dellinger Funeral Home in Woodstock. The family will receive friends an hour prior to the service at the funeral home.

Mr. Zusman was born May 24, 1960 in Los Angeles, California, son of the late Stephen Dale Zusman and Margaret Reed Zusman. He was employed as a visitor’s assistant at the U.S. Capitol Visitor’s Center. He was a Civil War Re-enactor and was a founding member of the 6th Virginia Infantry and long-time officer in Longstreet’s Corps. He was a board member of Cedar Creek Battlefield, and treasurer/secretary of AFSCME union. He is survived by his wife, Virginia Leah Zusman.

Memorial contributions may be made to American Heart Association, 4217 Park Place Court, glen Allen, VA 23060 or the American Cancer Society, P.O. Box 321, Woodstock, VA 22664.
    http://www.dellingerfuneralhome.com/...y-tony-zusman/
    Boyd Miles

I dream of a world where a chicken can cross a road without having its motives called into question.

Boyd Miles