Thread: State of Montana calling upon all Able Bodied Men to help preserve the Union!

Hybrid View

Default State of Montana calling upon all Able Bodied Men to help preserve the Union!

We have raised a Company of Infantry and call upon all of able body to join and preserve the Union!

A group dedicated to the preservation of American History that focuses on the American Civil War. Though Montana did not participate in the War between the States, we here feel strongly that Montanan's and 'Westerners' today have a chance to experience and learn about this tumultuous era.

In the modern day, a group of Civil War enthusiasts have dedicated time and energy to keeping the history of that tumultuous era vividly alive through living history. As an organization, we strive to maintain an accurate and concise interpretation of the life of the Civil War foot soldier, both in camp and on the battlefield, through battle re-enactments and historical encampments.

Company B serves the entire state of Montana and would like to draw in recruits from all over the state.

With the coming of the Civil War Sesquicentennial, Company B's purpose is now more vital than ever and we look forward to participating in the exciting events to come in the next four years and to seeing new recruits filing into line on the field!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOR RECRUITMENT INFORMATION, CONTACT THOMAS D. HUETHER OR THE E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW.
    tdhuether@live.com

Where are you located? I'm in Ennis. Thanks for the post. John

Quote Originally Posted by Feckless View Post
    Where are you located? I'm in Ennis. Thanks for the post. John
    John,

We are forming up in Billings. I am currently on the Hi-Line but make several trips to Billings. We are just getting started and will be having our first bi-monthly meeting at the end of this month. Hope to have a small squad together for next summer's Custer's Last Stand.