Getting out of the hobby. Please only PM me if interested in items for purchase as to keep my inbox less cluttered. You can also email me at meathookst11@yahoo.com to inquire about items....... I will only accept US postal Money orders or PayPal plus their 4%fee. All prices will include shipping to the Continental US. If overseas please contact me for additional shipping.
All pipes below are used and smoke well, some need cleaning but all in good shape, ready to use.

1)Old Meerschaum pipe with brown stem, period look, bowl has a Minie ball shape to it. Has some engarving decorations around bowl. Shows a nice smoked patina. $45.00 shipped

2)Old Meerschaum pipe with almost black stem, period look, small carved bowl with engraved decorations. Shows a nice smoked patina. $35.00 shipped

3)Old Meerschaum pipe with almost marble like stem, period look, rectangular carved bowl with engraved decorations. Shows a nice smoked patina. Very Unique. $45.00 Shipped

4)Old Meerschaum pipe with brown like stem, period look, carved and decorated bowl design. Shows a nice smoke patina. $40.00 shipped.

5)Old Meerschaum pipe with black ornate stem, period look, oval shaped bowl with no engravings. Shows a nice smoked patina. $35.00 shipped

6)Old Meerschaum pipe with brown stem, period look, Minie shaped bowl with engraved floral designs. Shows a nice smoke patina. Very Unique. $45.00 shipped

7) Large Birch wood pipe with wooden stem and black bakelight mouthpiece. Period look. 15" overall length. This is a Man's Pipe! Big and Burly. Was not smoked very much. $45.00 shipped

Old Meerschaum pipe with a natural reed stem. period look, unique decorative carved bowl with flat bottom. Shows a nice smoked patina. Very Unique. $45.00 shipped

9) Saving the best for last! Old pipe, Briar wood bowl with silver metal accents, ash cover, curved bone stem and mouthpiece. A real fine pipe with a nice smoked patina. $55.00 Shipped

Pictures can be viewed here http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/forum/forum.php