Thread: Newly Forming Unit In Iredell County NC

Default Newly Forming Unit In Iredell County NC

I was curious if there was anyone in the Mooresville NC area looking to join a newly forming Confederate Infantry unit. Anyone interested please pm me here or personal pm at johnnyreb13nc@yahoo.com. Looking for officers, NCOs, and recruits from Iredell and other surrounding counties. Thanks.
    Last edited by jhawkins19; 11-08-2012 at 06:34 PM.
    Jonathan M Hawkins
    C.S.A. Surgeon

"In honor of my 3rd great grandfather Pvt Fields A. Hawkins 13th NCT Co. B CSA"

"Always mistify, mislead, and surprise the enemy" Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

We are looking for recruits anywhere from Mooresville area NC to southwestern VA around the Hillsville and Galax area. The unit will be composed of Confederate Infantry and medical if anyone is interested in portraying medical. We are a family oriented unit and encourage soldiers to bring their spouse and any children who are also interested in the hobby. We are happy to have any former reenactors who want to get back into the hobby for the remainder of the 150s or any new recruits fresh off the farm. I am looking for any officers or non comms who have field command experience as well as I do division level work at large events for the medical department. Please feel free to contact me on here or my personal email. Thanks for looking and happy reenacting.
    Jonathan M Hawkins
    C.S.A. Surgeon

"In honor of my 3rd great grandfather Pvt Fields A. Hawkins 13th NCT Co. B CSA"

"Always mistify, mislead, and surprise the enemy" Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson