Thread: Confederate leather gear

Hybrid View

Default Confederate leather gear

I have C and D Jarnagin made Confederate leather gear RUSSET color: waist belt w/brass Georgia state seal buckle, cap pouch, catridge box w/brass Georgia state seal box plate, box sling, Enfield bayonet scabbard w/India bayonet. All this gear is in very good used condition. It would cost you around $500.00 new. Asking $250.00.If you are near Raleigh, N.C. you can pick it up!

Asking price is not a demand. Make offer. I am unemployed and poor as a Confederate church mouse!

I need some money. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Also have federal kepi EXTRA LARGE size. Sutler row quality, pretty much like new. I wore it for 30 minutes and then they decided they had too many yankees !$25.00. Folks, I am in a real bind. Make a decent offer on leather gear and we will work a deal. Much better quality than the sutler row stuff. You know Jarnagin does a good job on leather.

Bump- Make offer for all of it.

Default federal cap

Dear sir, I am interested in some of your gear. What is the circumference of the federal Kepi as well would like to see pictures. I have PM you many times concerning the leathers with no reply, I'm not sure you are receiving my MP.
    Thank you,
    Ron Lashley

Default still interested

Sir. I received your PM and responded. I am interested, I am not sure you're receiving my PM's my email address is ronlashley@rocketmail.com. I am wanting to receive pics of the cap and cartridge box with sling as well. Please contact me.