Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: In Hooker's Rear, April 5-7, 2013

looking forward to it. Thanks for the update

Edward Cupp

"We no longer have senators and congressmen who represent our interests. The great project of America has been hijacked by big corporations and the super rich."

If anyone is looking for a Federal Company to join up with for this one, please consider my 'independent' company. This company is not currently attached to a battalion and will be tasked with skirmish, guard, etc. for the weekend. I can be contacted through my inbox here.

Regards,
    Thad
    Thad Gallagher

Pit Rat Mess
    49th Ohio
    Huber Heights #777 F&AM

"...mostly of a rough and class [who] gave a great deal of of trouble by insubordination; but they did not lack courage..." Brig. Gen. Jacob Cox speaking of the 1st and 2nd Kentucky Infantry (made up of mostly Ohioans)

Chris, I've received a few questions about the registration form. You have a line at the top for "organization affiliation" and another line further down with an asterisk marked "battalion you are falling in with." Do you mean the asterisked phrase to refer back to affiliation, or do you have two different things in mind here? I'm just asking so I can tell my guys. Thanks. I don't remember what I put -- I just assumed that if I sent in my check I'd be able to get in and find my unit.
    M. A. Schaffner
    Midstream Regressive Complainer

Org affilation is what unit you belong to....battalion you are falling in with will often be the same, but might not be...

Makes sense?

So I can groups folks correctly, or attempt to lamely

Pards,
    S. Chris Anders
    Southern Division
    www.southerndivision.org
    http://www.civilwarhenrico.com/

There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things. - Niccoló Machiavelli, The Prince. 1537.

Is it known yet who will be commanding the federal battalions?

Really excited for this event.
    I was wondering if anyone had already bought or made their white Maltese Cross Corps Badge for the Federal Impression and if there are any suggestions on where to get these?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ky4union View Post
    Is it known yet who will be commanding the federal battalions?
    I believe on the web site it's say who the federal commander will be ? Right ?

Edward Cupp

"We no longer have senators and congressmen who represent our interests. The great project of America has been hijacked by big corporations and the super rich."

Mike Lavis is working the Federal OOB.....

Drop him a line....

Pards,
    S. Chris Anders
    Southern Division
    www.southerndivision.org

There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things. - Niccoló Machiavelli, The Prince. 1537.

We will be emailing out the registration list this week....we are halfway there folks, so if you want to attend, register today!
    S. Chris Anders
    Southern Division
    www.southerndivision.org

The 1st Maine Cavalry will be there to be the eyes and ears of the Federal army...and of course to goggle up drowsy, unsuspecting CS pickets in the night...

If you do Federal cavalry, or want to try cavalry, give me a shout and we'll hook you up for the event. Looking forward to it!

Take care,
    Tom Craig
    1st Maine Cavalry