Thread: WTS- Drawers, Scarf, Corporal stripes and Braces.

Default WTS- Drawers, Scarf, Corporal stripes and Braces.

Picture%20007.jpgPA180164.jpgPA180184.jpgPicture 026.jpg
    Getting out of the hobby. Please only PM me if interested in items for purchase as to keep my inbox less cluttered. You can also email me at meathookst11@yahoo.com to inquire about items. All items are considered used unless noted new, campfire, pipe smoke and blackpowder smells are no additional charge You too can smell like a campaigner...... I will only accept US postal Money orders or PayPal plus their 4%fee. All prices will include shipping to the Continental US. If overseas please contact me for additional shipping.

1) Underdrawers federal issue pattern hand sewn out of cotton flannel, made by Casey Osgood. Has had repairs to crotch area and has a hole opening up again in need of repair. size 38" waist. Priced to sell at $25.00 shipped

2) civilian handsewn cotton braces/ suspenders with brass buckles. Great looking campaigner grade. unknown maker but quality stuff. $25.00 shipped

3) Brand new Joe Blunt (Carter and Jasper) made Federal Corporal stripes. sky blue tape on dark blue wool backing. quality made eliptical design. $20.00 shipped

4) Brown wool scarf made by Karen Timour $30.00 shipped

scarf on hold.

Scarf sold.

PRICES REDUCED ON REMAINING ITEMS IN THIS GROUPING!!!!

7) Underdrawers federal issue pattern hand sewn out of cotton flannel, made by Casey Osgood. Has had repairs to crotch area and has a hole opening up again in need of repair. size 38" waist. Priced to sell at $30.00 shipped- Reduced to $25.00 shipped

10) civilian handsewn cotton braces/ suspenders with brass buckles. Great looking campaigner grade. unknown maker but quality stuff. $30.00 shipped-Reduced to $25.00 shipped

11) Brand new Joe Blunt (Carter and Jasper) made Federal Corporal stripes. sky blue tape on dark blue wool backing. quality made eliptical design. $25.00 shipped-Reduced to $20.00 shipped

PRICES REDUCED AGAIN ON REMAINING ITEMS IN THIS GROUPING!!!!

7) Underdrawers federal issue pattern hand sewn out of cotton flannel, made by Casey Osgood. Has had repairs to crotch area and has a hole opening up again in need of repair. size 38" waist. Priced to sell at $30.00 shipped- Reduced to $20.00 shipped

10) civilian handsewn cotton braces/ suspenders with brass buckles. Great looking campaigner grade. unknown maker but quality stuff. $30.00 shipped-Reduced to $20.00 shipped

11) Brand new Joe Blunt (Carter and Jasper) made Federal Corporal stripes. sky blue tape on dark blue wool backing. quality made eliptical design. $25.00 shipped-Reduced to $18.00 shipped

Drawers are sold, Braces and stripes all that remain.

i'll take the braces!
    Your Humble Servant,

Sean R. Otis

124th NYSV Co.A "Orange Blossoms"

Middlesex Lodge F&AM

Braces sold.

Last item left, which I can't believe are the Chevrons. These are Brand new and I paid $25 for them. Do not miss out on these Cpl. Chevrons.

11) Brand new Joe Blunt (Carter and Jasper) made Federal Corporal stripes. sky blue tape on dark blue wool backing. quality made eliptical design. $25.00 shipped-Reduced to $18.00 shipped

Sir,

PM sent.

Greg Richardson

Cpl. Chevrons on hold. Thanks