Thread: wtb knit scarves and cape.

Hybrid View

Default wtb knit scarves and cape.

Going to Fredericksburg.and thought in lui of a huge Greatcoat,I might find some where that i could purchase a cape,only.also looking for period correct knit neck wear

Default Can help you with a Scarf

Quote Originally Posted by kealbo View Post
    Going to Fredericksburg.and thought in lui of a huge Greatcoat,I might find some where that i could purchase a cape,only.also looking for period correct knit neck wear
    If you'd like a period correct scarf, I've got period correct wool scarves that were woven on a hand loom. I've got them in stock, in gray, dark red, dark blue, brown and small number (at least one) dark green. Scarves are 10 inches wide and 5 feet long (not counting fringe). They are $40 apiece, plus shipping. Order three or more and I'll drop the price to $35 each plus shipping.

Hope that's helpful,
    Karin Timour
    Period Knitting -- Socks, Sleeping Hats, Balaclavas
    Atlantic Guard Soldiers' Aid Society
    Email: Ktimour@aol.com
    Last edited by KarinTimour; 10-28-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Oh very helpful!!!I think,no I lnow I want a brown one,for sure!The price is Quite reasonable,but I fear I might have to be a coupla weeks before purchase.Is that ok?

I might have exactly what you are looking for. Let me know. http://www.cwreenactors.com/forum/sh...pes-and-Braces.

yes,that is it,and i appreciate your trouble,but for 10 more i think i will get it new.If i were a soldier,yours would be the choice,for the sake of wear n tear and a good look,but as a civilian?,a snappy brand new one off the shelf,for me.Hehe.

Ha Ha OK Suit yourself. There is no wear and tear. Only used a few times. Yeah $10 more plus shipping.

Would be happy to lay one aside for you. When you're ready to buy, send me a note at "ktimour@aol.com."

Sincerely,
    Karin Timour