Thread: Cedar Creek

Default Cedar Creek

we were banned from cedar creek? Doing a living history at belle grove this weekend so we registered for CC too figured we'd ride over. Apparently the anv have infiltrated the CC board, so got a call from cc yesterday saying the cav commander has a problem with us. Mind you I have never met this man n this is also the fellow who shot a guy in the face n had to go to court for it. But I'm evil BC I have the audacity to speak up and say how terrible the mainstream cav is historically. Funny too, I just rented Jake Jeanette a horse at MmM, he didn't seem to have a problem with us either. We, the Valley Light Horse, are one of the few authentic cav groups left out there and CC chose Hollywood over history. Sad standards for a Historic site such as Cedar Creek to have.
    I this how mainstream works, campaign events say come on just meet standards, mainstream says bend knee and kiss the ...ring?
    Todd Kern
    Valley Light Horse
    Todd Kern
    Valley Light Horse

Here at Bob Szabo's Civil War Reenactors Forum we prefer that unit politics not be a point of public discussion.

Some issues are better worked out directly and privately between gentlemen.
    Mrs. Lawson
    Weaver, Spinster, Strong Fast Dyes
    Knitted Goods and yarns available thlawson@bellsouth.net

Moderator, When I remember. We got Rules here!

Did your sales post disappear? Try again. But read the rules first.
    Here they are: http://www.cwreenactors.com/forum/sh...Classified-Ads