Thread: More Items For Sale

tarheelmilitia Guest

Default More Items For Sale

I have a few more items for sale. These items are have only been used 2-3 times in the field, so are near new. All items include shipping. Email me at tarheelmilitia@earthlink.net

1. Rubber poncho/gum blanket made by Jarnagin. No holes, rips, or damage of any kind. Invaluable when it rains! Half the price of a brand new one. $40 shipped

2. Shelter half made by Jarnagin. No holes, rips, repairs, or damage of any kind. Only some staining. Hardley used. $25 shipped

3. Tin cup, U.S. stamped plate, period repro knife and fork all in good condition with minor use. $20 shipped

Default Re: More Items For Sale

Is it a Poncho, or a Gum blanket / Two different amimails.
    H. Davis
    Retired

Frenchie_2006 Guest

A poncho is a gum blanket with a reinforced neck hole added to it. Same animal, a bit more versatile.

tarheelmilitia Guest

Thanks for making that clear Frenchie . My mistake. Yes, it is one in the same. You can view it on the Jarnagin site if you are unsure. Not a bad deal at $40 and almost new.

Frenchie_2006 Guest

You had it right, it is a gum blanket and a poncho, and I hope no one brings up a certain old Saturday Night Live skit on that cue

I've owned two of them from Jarnagin, and need another. PM me with where to send the money order, s'il vous plait.

I know that a Poncho, is made from a gum blanket. What I was refering to is that they are two different items for sale on the Jarnigan site.
    Sorry I wasn't clear on that.
    I would have jumped on it if it was the gum blanket.
    H. Davis
    Retired

Sent e-mail about the half shelter. Thanks Lee

tarheelmilitia Guest

Poncho sold.

Other items still for sale.