Thread: Another handsewn civilian shirt...

Default Another handsewn civilian shirt...

shirt1.jpgshirt2.jpgshirt3.jpgshirt4.jpg

Paypal preferred at Ross4thUSInfy@aol.com. Questions or "I'll take it" via PM or email Ind18th@aol.com.

I know, I know, I've been flooding the market lately, but I don't want to stop when I'm on a roll. Up for sale today is a completely handsewn civilian shirt/overshirt in a 48-50 for $90. This one has all the details one would expect from a quality 19th century shirt, to include double pockets, antique rimmed china buttons, black cotton twill trim around the placket, and interior shoulder reinforcements. As with all of my shirts, the stitching is tight, all seams are flat-felled, the vents at the body and cuff are reinforced, and it utilizes quality pattern, material, and construction. You'll find few shirts of this quality at this price. The images show the color as a little light - this medium weight cotton shirting has a rich pumpkin brown color with faint red striping in the plaid - a good 19th century earthtone color.
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center
    www.tampabayhistorycenter.org
    On Facebook at: Tampa Bay History Center Living History Programs

"The simplest things, done well, can carry a huge impact" - Karin Timour, 2012

And this one is on hold, pending payment.....
    Ross L. Lamoreaux
    Tampa Bay History Center
    www.tampabayhistorycenter.org
    On Facebook at: Tampa Bay History Center Living History Programs

"The simplest things, done well, can carry a huge impact" - Karin Timour, 2012