All Living Historians: I am looking for living historians to participate in an event to be held at the estate of Henry Clay (Speaker of the House, Senator, Secretary of State under John Q. Adams). This is the 2nd year for the event and it is held in the backyard of the Mansion in Lexington, Kentucky. Basic US and CS infantry and cavalry are welcomed. We are looking for authentic/progressive living historians who pride themselves in their correct impressions. Please refrain from specialty impressions such as Sharpshooters, Marines, "Dismounted" Cavalry, Lincoln, Lee, Patton, Napoleon, Caesar, etc. We would like to demonstrate the life of the average Federal and Confederate soldier of the War of the Rebellion. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and by promoting the Estate by attracting visitors by ways of a living history, we are helping teach the legacy of Henry Clay and his half century of service to the United States Government. For more information about the estate, please visit: www.henryclay.org
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me or PM me here. My personal email is clay75@marshall.edu. Thank you for your time and I hope to see a few of you at Lexington!

Bradley E. Clay
Gilmer Rifles - PSL