Thread: Ground cloth and haversacks

Threaded View

Swansboro, NC.

Default Ground cloth and haversacks

All items for sale were made by myself and shipping is included for all orders in CONUS. I accept USPS money orders and Paypal. If interested email me at Photos of the items can be viewed here.

1. Painted ground cloth $55 this is constructed using two panels of cotton drill and painted using a linseed oil and lamp black recipe. It measures 46 1/2" X69" and has four 1/2" reinforced hand sewn grommets.

2. Painted haversack $45 This haversack is based off the original in pictured in EOG it is constructed of cotton drill with a combination of machine and hand stitching. It has an inner bag that is not removable and uses an original bone button for closure. It measures 12" X 12" During the construction I goofed and made a wrong cut on the flap, so there is a 1/4" raw edge visible when the flap is opened.

3. I have two haversacks that measure 11" X 12" are constructed from ticking and sewn entirely by hand, even the strap. Each one uses an original Rubber Button. $35

4. Plain 11" X 12" cotton drill haversack also done entirely by hand and uses an original Goodyear button for closure.
    Last edited by Rufus; 09-22-2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Item sold
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards