Thread: Ground cloth and haversacks

Hybrid View

Default Ground cloth and haversacks

All items for sale were made by myself and shipping is included for all orders in CONUS. I accept USPS money orders and Paypal. If interested email me at tylerlunderwood@yahoo.com Photos of the items can be viewed here. http://s1171.photobucket.com/albums/...lerlunderwood/

1. Painted ground cloth $55 this is constructed using two panels of cotton drill and painted using a linseed oil and lamp black recipe. It measures 46 1/2" X69" and has four 1/2" reinforced hand sewn grommets.

2. Painted haversack $45 This haversack is based off the original in pictured in EOG it is constructed of cotton drill with a combination of machine and hand stitching. It has an inner bag that is not removable and uses an original bone button for closure. It measures 12" X 12" During the construction I goofed and made a wrong cut on the flap, so there is a 1/4" raw edge visible when the flap is opened.

3. I have two haversacks that measure 11" X 12" are constructed from ticking and sewn entirely by hand, even the strap. Each one uses an original Rubber Button. $35

4. Plain 11" X 12" cotton drill haversack also done entirely by hand and uses an original Goodyear button for closure.
    $35
    Last edited by Rufus; 09-22-2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Item sold
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com

Please be patient when waiting for replies this is not my full time job. I am at work for two days and off two days and work every other Fri, Sat, and Sun. When I say that I am "at work" this means I do not leave except for work purposes, I eat and sleep there and when I can, check my personal email and I will do my best to answer all emails in a timely manner. With that being said, this happens to be a weekend that I work. Therefore I am not able to wait by the computer for emails. Thank you to those of you who have shown interest and who have purchased so far.
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com

Items are still available if anyone is interested.
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com

I also have to add, a commutation jacket made from a WW & Co. Kit it is a size 40 but it would even do well for a 38. The waist is a 36" and the length is
    18" The body is made of a plain weave, grey on tan, jean. The collar is blue, jean and has also had pad stitching done on the inside to stiffen it. The body lining is a blue and brown homespun and the sleeves lined with osnaburg. It has one left inside pocket and uses seven general service eagle buttons. The button holes have been done with logwood dyed thread. This jacket is entirely hand sewn. Price is $185 and shipping is included.

Pictures of the jacket can be viewed here

http://s1171.photobucket.com/albums/...lerlunderwood/
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com

I will be at the Secessionville event in Mt. Pleasant, S.C. on Saturday only. If anyone is interested in any of these items listed above I will be more than willing to bring them along and I will deduct shipping costs if you decide to purchase. If you see something that you would like email me tylerlunderwood@yahoo.com and let me know what unit you are in in order to find you.

Very respectfully
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com

Jacket is sold.
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com

I still have some items available for all those who are interested.
    Tyler Underwood
    Pawleys Island, #409 AFM
    Governor Guards
    SCAR, WIG
    www.scareenactors.com