I have for sale the following items:
1. CS Penitentiary Jacket, Size 44. Made by Richmond Depot. Worn by previous owner, very light use. $165.00 shipped.
2. Federal Trowsers, size 34x32. Unknown maker, but decent quality, show signs of light use, hand detail, mule ear pockets. $70.00 +$5.00 for shipping.
3. Federal Blanket, brown with end stripes as well as "US" hand sewn to correct dimensions in the center. Fall Creek Blanket. Very light use. $65.00 shipping included.
4. Brown slouch Hat, size 7 1/4. Unknown maker, but good quality, never worn in the field. Lined, oilcloth sweatband, pinned up in the front. $55.00 +$5.00 shipping.
5. Black Beehive slouch hat, size 7 3/8. Unknown maker, lined with oilcloth sweat band. Never worn in the field. Nice hat. $45.00 +$5.00 shipping.
6. Georgia Frame Belt. Unknown maker, 38 inches, light use. $20.00 +$5.00 shipping.
7. cotton hunting style shirt, size L, unknown maker, hand sewn button holes, single button closure at the neck. light use. $25.00 +$5.00
8. Green Civilian Shirt, short standing collar, white collar and cuffs. Light use. unknown maker. $20.00 +$5.00 shipping.
9. Confederate Jean wool Chasseur kepi, size 7 3/8. Unknown maker, light use, very nice kepi. $35.00 +$5.00 shipping.
Photos can be seen here:
Payment can be made via PayPal or by money order. Please email me if interested rather than PM. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Some prices are negotiable