Thread: Any units around north-western pennsylvania

Hybrid View

SGT_Crum Guest

Default Any units around north-western pennsylvania

Hello, my name is Sergeant Anthony Crum, i am currently enlisted in the United States Army, i have been interesting in reenacting for some time now and have had no clue how to get started. My buddy reenacts with a artillery unit from Albion Pa but id like to try and get into perhaps a infantry unit. Can anyone give me any advice/help?

give us a look ! www.keystoneregiment.com
    M. Gherrity
    Founder ~ Keystone Regiment

SGT_Crum Guest

Looks good, tell me a little more about your unit

Anthony,

Drop me an email at rebel7458@hotmail.com. I'm Capt. of 5th Tex. Co. A out of the Akron, OH area. I know of some good units in the area (of course, I'm more partial to my own, )but depends if you have any strong opinions on which side you want to portray. There's a very good Federal unit near you. I can put you in touch with Mike Dallas, Capt. of the Bucktails. By the way, our unit portrays both infantry, plus we have an added bonus of an entire Confed. battery (yes, 4 guns) as the 1st NC Light Artillery, Reilley's Battery
    Greg Van Wey
    Greg Van Wey
    5th Texas Co. A
    Medich Battalion

Default 63rd PA

Hello!
    Where are you located in NW PA?
    The 63rd PA is a progressive Federal unit whose members stretch from Pittsburgh to Oil City. The original unit was recruited from almost every county in western PA.

Check us out!
    www.63rdpvi.com

Scot Buffington
    buffusv@comcast.net

SGT_Crum Guest

Quote Originally Posted by reddiamond View Post
    Hello!
    Where are you located in NW PA?
    The 63rd PA is a progressive Federal unit whose members stretch from Pittsburgh to Oil City. The original unit was recruited from almost every county in western PA.

Check us out!
    www.63rdpvi.com

Scot Buffington
    buffusv@comcast.net
    I am located in oil city

Hi,

If you're interested in trying CS infantry, feel free to contact me. The unit we protray is the Wheeling Fencibles, who were members of the 27th Virginia. Our group has members from as far south as Clarksburg, WV over to Wheeling, WV and as far north as Slippery Rock, PA. We attend both progressive and mainstream events and hold membership in both Pridgeon's Shenandoah Legion and the First Battalion ANV. If interested, feel free to contact me at: rmassella@hotmail.com
    Robert Massella
    The Wheeling Fencibles (www.wheelingfencibles.com)
    Pridgeon's Shenandoah Legion (www.pridgeonslegion.com)
    The Southern Division (www.southerndivision.org)

"Quem Deus vult perdere, prius dementat" (The one whom God wants to destroy, he first makes mad): Col. S. Crutchfield, (Jackson's Chief of Artillery)

Default Oil City??

Hello!
    The 63rd currently has two members in Oil City.
    Please e-mail me at my home e-mail and we can get together.
    I used to live in Franklin.

Scot Buffington
    buffusv@comcast.net