Thread: Perryville: Federal Musician's report in please.

Hybrid View

Default Perryville: Federal Musician's report in please.

Let me know who you are and which unit you are with. We are still short a drummer....(we've got a great fifer on board and he wants someone to do the duty beats!).

We're looking for an Eb Alto player as well for the Benevolent, Bodacious, Bugler's Blue Bb Brass Band....
    RJ Samp
    Horniste! Blas das Signal zum Angriffe!
    "But in the end, it's the history, stupid. If you can't document it, forget about it. And no amount of 'tomfoolery' can explain away conduct that in the end makes history (and living historians) look stupid and wrong. "

I was wanting to attend as Federal but just haven't registered yet. So therefore I don't have a battalion since the Red River BN isn't coming en masse... (Can't make the Raymond event due to my Army schedule) Who might I bugle for?
    Joanna Norris Grimshaw

I'll have a spot for you once I find out what's what. I'll be under my fly Thursday night at Federal HQ, report in when you arrive. I'll have preludes and assignments right after I return from Maryland, my Maryland. Chris Hall will be there.....and I have a superb fifer coming, looking for a drummer. Rusty Ayers will be there as well, with his 1850's OTS Baritone Saxhorn. Pete Peterson should be there....we'll both be mounted.

Should be a fine time with lots of bugling.
    Last edited by RJSamp; 08-26-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Add another bugler
    RJ Samp
    "But in the end, it's the history, stupid. If you can't document it, forget about it. And no amount of 'tomfoolery' can explain away conduct that in the end makes history (and living historians) look stupid and wrong. "

Marty Rubin is coming.....this is going to be a bang up affair!
    RJ Samp