FS: Great coat, shell jackets, wool pants
Well, got enough from selling extra guns for that '59 Sharps cav rifle I have been "needing", but the domestic Quartermaster sniffed out them Greenbacks, so I am at it again selling extra goods to round out my cav equipment.
1. Navy Great Coat, unknown maker, very heavy – Size 48+ -$275
2. CSA Colombus Depot Jacket, lined, unknown maker – Size 42-44 – $70
3. Grey wool pants, unknown maker, hand sewn – Size 34 - $75
4. Union Cavalry Shell Jacket, lined – C&C Sutlery - $60
5. North Carolina Shell Jacket – NC buttons, “I” epaulet buttons, lined, hand sew button holes - $50
6. Union Sack coat, unlined, Captain's Bars - Size 46 - $45
7. Union Sack coat, unlined - Size 46 - $40
If you need any of these goods, and also have a '59 Sharps cav rifle you need to get rid of real bad, let me know and we can trade up, down or sideways!
Ernie Martinez, Pvt.
7th Tennessee Cavalry (CSA), Company D
There is a true glory and a true honor--the glory of duty done and the honor of integrity of principle.' - Robert E. Lee