Looking for a SCVI unit at Second Manassas (Cedar Creek), Longstreet's Corps
I'm already registered for "SCVI" generic, but the unit I was hoping to fall-in with had a change in agenda. I would describe myself as progressive/authentic.
My uniform consists of:
- Grey/tan jean frock with SC buttons.
- Grey/tan jean kepi with SC buttons.
- Civilian plaid-painted cotton shirt.
- Black civilian trousers.
- 1855 double-bag.
- 1861 Meacham tarred haversack /or Confederate canvas haversack.
- 1858 smooth-side (no chain, stopper connection), no cover.
- Dove-tail cap pouch.
- 1855/57 .69 cartridge box.
- Civilian blanket.
- 1842 Springfield, seven-rivet scabbard.
- Jefferson "rough-out" brogans.
...with additional items. I don't need a tent, unless it rains.
Charleston, South Carolina