Thread: Federal drummer needed for Perryville 150th!

Default Federal drummer needed for Perryville 150th!

I've got a fifer extraordinaire who will make the pilgrimage IFF there will be a top quality drummer available.....put your hand up if you can perform the duty and are going blue!

Audition pieces to include Three Camps with double ratamacues, Downfall in Paris, Wipeout, AnaGoddaDavida, and the 'Old School' cadences from the 1975 Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps (DCI champs)... just teasing....

Thanks!
    RJ Samp
    Horniste! Blas das Signal zum Angriffe!
    "But in the end, it's the history, stupid. If you can't document it, forget about it. And no amount of 'tomfoolery' can explain away conduct that in the end makes history (and living historians) look stupid and wrong. "

Default Perryville 150th Federal drummer needed

Quote Originally Posted by RJSamp View Post
    I've got a fifer extraordinaire who will make the pilgrimage IFF there will be a top quality drummer available.....put your hand up if you can perform the duty and are going blue!

Audition pieces to include Three Camps with double ratamacues, Downfall in Paris, Wipeout, AnaGoddaDavida, and the 'Old School' cadences from the 1975 Madison Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps (DCI champs)... just teasing....

Thanks!
    Hi RJ!

I am registered, will be in blue, and plan to arrive Thurs 3pm. If the position isn't already filled, I apply to lend my humble skills to the cause. If agreeable, please share my contact info with the fifer. Thanks.

Ed Fredriks
    32d In/1st German
    Shiloh 150th
    Nat'l CWFM School 2012