Now it's just a matter of closet cleaning. I'll pay shipping and PAYPAL fees on the following:
1. Federal forage cap made by Dirty Billy, size 7 1/4". Seen some wear, but great shape.
2. Confederate kepi made by Ben Tart. Material is sumac on brown, only worn once in the field. Size is 7 1/4". $50
3. Red flannel Federal issue shirt made by NJ Sekela. Size is 42-44, only worn to try on. $80 These are $125 new. SOLD
4. 2 Civilian shirts, both made by C. Daley. Neither were worn much. Both are size 46. One is a blue/tan check, another one is a maroon check. $60 each.
5. S.A. pattern trousers by Pat Brown (Goldberg Co.). 39" waist, I'll throw in a pair of braces from Orchard Hill Sutlery. These have seen some service, but no rips/tears. Lots of hand stitching. $75
Pics are available on request... I can't seem to figure out how to upload them to the post. E-mail Montreb@att.net