Thread: Quality Items for Sale

Default Quality Items for Sale

I have the following items to offer for sale. Prices include shipping in the US. All are top quality. I have pictures available. Please PM me with your email address if you have an interest in any of these items. Thanks!

-Ben Tart made NC Depot jacket. It says a 42 on the tag, but will fit a 44 nicely also. Made from natural on white jean and in new and unused condition. $145.00

-Trans-Mississippi Depot, Don Smith made wheel cap. My head measures about 23 1/8" and this is just a wee bit too big for me. Painted cloth with the adjustable bag liner. South Carolina buttons for the chinstrap. Very nice condition, almost unused. $95.00

-Trans-Mississippi Depot, Don Smith made Federal waxed flesh belt. No Buckle, just the belt. It is in new and unused condition. Fits a 40 waist. No buckle. $30.00

-CS tin drum canteen. I covered it with a dark natural jean material and added a Sekela red with blue and white stripe suspender webbing material sling. Cover is 2 piece dark natural grey whipped stitched into place. Unused. $75.00

-Canteen slings. This is a set of two slings, one being a folded cloth sling made of cotton drill made by Don Smith of the Trans-Mississippi Depot. The other sling is a W&W Company webbed sling with a suspender buckle. Asking $30.00
    Marc Shaffer
    semper ubi sub ubi

Marc:

PM sent on the Tart NC Jacket.
    Thanks,
    Bradley Finfrock
    High Privates

Tart North Carolina jacket sold pending funds.
    Marc Shaffer
    semper ubi sub ubi

These items are still available. Prices include shipping in the US. Please PM me through the forum if interested:

-Trans-Mississippi Depot, Don Smith made wheel cap. My head measures about 23 1/8" and this is just a wee bit too big for me. Painted cloth with the adjustable bag liner. South Carolina buttons for the chinstrap. Very nice condition, almost unused. $95.00

-Trans-Mississippi Depot, Don Smith made Federal waxed flesh belt. No Buckle, just the belt. It is in new and unused condition. Fits a 40 waist. No buckle. $30.00

-CS tin drum canteen. I covered it with a dark natural jean material and added a Sekela red with blue and white stripe suspender webbing material sling. Cover is 2 piece dark natural grey whipped stitched into place. Unused. $75.00

-Canteen slings. This is a set of two slings, one being a folded cloth sling made of cotton drill made by Don Smith of the Trans-Mississippi Depot. The other sling is a W&W Company webbed sling with a suspender buckle. Asking $30.00
    Marc Shaffer
    semper ubi sub ubi

Everything in Post #4 is still avaliable.
    Marc Shaffer
    semper ubi sub ubi

I'm having trouble posting photos here on the forum for some reason. I have some posted on the AC at this link:

http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...hp?albumid=742

This is what is still avaliable:

liner. South Carolina buttons for the chinstrap. Very nice condition, almost unused. $95.00

Marc Shaffer
    semper ubi sub ubi