Thread: Cincinnati Depot?

Default Cincinnati Depot?

While perusing sutler row at the BGA Shiloh, there was a tent set up for a sutler under the name of "Cincinnati Depot" selling quality skillets. I'm suffering from a case of non-buyers remorse, but I can' find any information for them on the internet. Does anyone have contact information for them?
    Bob Welch
    Dirty Shirts

Macomb and the Civil War
    , my sesquicentennial blog about life in Western Illinois during the war years.

Bob, I will look into that for you. I believe it is a old pard of mine I have lost track of. I live near Cincinnati. See what I can come up with for you. Steve Driesbeck I believe is the name.

S.D.Swart

Default You are not alone

I looked at those as well and am kicking myself for not getting one. When you find out who it was please share!!!

Gents,
    I may be of some assistance here. I got a card from him at Shiloh. His name is Jerry Raisor and he's a curator at Fort Boonesborough; his work number is (859) 527-6393 and his email is Jerry.Raisor@ky.gov. Hope this helps!
    Scott McGowan
    Wearer Of Many Hats
    35th OVI, Co G
    19th U.S. Infantry 1st Bat. Co. A
    Past Master, Lebanon #26 F&AM

Mar. 9, 1863 Whiskey issued - all the boys drunk - an awful time in camp - frightening - whiskey is a bad thing.

R. H. Foord, Sgt. Later 1st Lt.
    35th OVI, Co. K

www.ovcwa.com
    www.19thusregulars.com