1. Fed officers trousers. Infantry piping down the legs. Made by Nancy Eddin. They have been worn, but are in good condition. You could also remove the piping and have a nice pair of dark blue trousers for private purchase enlisted…. 34”x32”. $90
2. Civilian/CS over coat/work jacket. Nice quality jean. Proper construction and buttonholes. Have MSB wooden buttons, two lower pockets and one chest. Little longer than a four button jacket, similar design with a taller stand up collar. Great for the upcoming Fort Donaldson/Henry Events. 42” $90
3. NJ Nick type I federal forage cap with a ventilator. New. Never worn in the field. $90. Will trade for a McDowell from the same maker. 7 ¼-3/8 .
4. New unused fed sack coat unlined. Felled seams no buttons. Made from a Country Cloth kit. Square cuffed, and no button holes. The correct cuffs are present, but have been turned up and squared off for a different look. $100. 42”
5. Brand new Galla Rock civilian drawers. Nice work and material 34” waist. New. $50
6. Brand new Galla Rock ½ lined uncuffed shirt. Size Large 44” or so. White. New. $50
8. Private Purchase/camp shoes. Size 10. Good condition, some use, but overall good. $125.
9. Straw top hat. Made period correct with Label. This is a 7 ¼- 3/8, I believe it was made by dirty Billy with a New York hat makers label. New condition. $80
10. 5 yards of Blue on Blue finished Jean. This is a medium blue. I got it to make an over coat with, but have since lost the desire. I also have the Weller Pattern from Charlie Childs to go with… Size 44. Great material. It could also be used to make a nice Fed Overcoat, early war or contract over coat, or a couple pairs of nice trousers. Really nice material. $125
Email me directly at bbrumagin (at) yahoo dot com.