I have the following items for sale. I accept cash and money orders. All items include shipping. Please e-mail me at email@example.com for more information. Iíll post pictures on my next day off.
1. Size 44 Columbus Depot made my Dan at W&W. Details of this jacket can be found at http://www.wwandcompany.com/index.ph...-depot-jackets Jacket has been worn to two events and is in great condition. Asking $165.
2. Size 44 Ohio State Jacket. This jacket was made by me for a Shiloh LH several years ago. The jacket is made from the Charlie Childs Pattern and his K4 Kersey. Jacket has been worn to 2 events. Asking $125
3. Size 44 civilian shawl collar vest. *NEW* This vest is made from black linen and is closed with pewter coin buttons. The back is made from black/white checked linen. Has buckle tabs on the back. Jacket is machine sewn with hand top-stitching and button holes. Asking $75
4. Size 12 Camp Shoes made by Robert Land. These shoes have been worn a total of 8 hours in 7 years. Have some dirt on them from the Westville event last year. Asking $75.
5. Size 11 hand knitted wool socks. These are made by my knitting lady in Georgia. Socks are new. Asking $25.
6. Knitted Sleeping Cap my by same lady as #4. Cap was used at 4 events. Asking $15
7. CS Haversack made by Jeremy Ray of Mossy Creek Mercantile. Used $15
8. Painted cloth cartridge box sling. Made by me. Asking $15
9. Size 12 Fugawee Civilian boots. Asking $40
10. Painted cloth tobacco pouch. Pouch had two pockets and is lined with cotton. Asking $10.