Thread: WTS: Civvy Sack Coats, Shirt, Socs and Infantry Badge

Default WTS: Civvy Sack Coats, Shirt, Socs and Infantry Badge

I am almost hesitant to post most of this for sale but I need to make way for some new items and wants. All this stuff was purchased within the last 12-18 months for an event or it was an extra that I now have another extra of that I like better! Price includes shipping. I will take a MO or paypal. If you do not have the funds to send now please do not say you will send the money now.

Civilian Sack Coat by The Richmond Depot Size 48-50
    Natural Sheep Gray Satinete, fully lined with white cotton drill. No external pocket, one inside pocket. Machine top stitches, handsewn button holes and interior details. Includes original Goodyear buttons in replace of the brass coin and three original Goodyear buttons on the sleeves for a false cuff look. Only worn for half of an event for mustering in.
    $240 shipped

Civilian Sack Coat by Ross Lamoreaux Size large 48 smaller 52
    Hemp linen material with black trim. Two flap pockets but one is false. Appears to all handsewn with all seams flat felled and as always nice work by Ross. I added original Goodyears. This coat is simple and has a homespun look. Great for a laborer as it is very roomy coat even in the chest and sleeves. I am hesitating to sell it as I type this but I have other hobby wants.
    $120 shipped

Civilian blue striped shirt from S&S size 48
    It is half lined with white muslin. All machine sewn except for the button holes. It has nice china white buttons. Like new except for wrinkles as it has been folded in a drawer.
    $60 shipped

Cream Wool Socks with beige toe/heel/ribs Size 9-10
    Worn just a couple times with cotton socks but they are a bit snug for my feet. These are washed and clean! These were hand knit and I was told based on a pattern from a Confederate Soldiers Aid Society sock.
    $20 shipped

Large Embroidered Officer Bugle Insignia
    Never sewn onto a cap.
    $5 shipped
    Respectfully,

Jeremy Bevard
    Sally Port Mess
    Historic Fort Wayne Coalition
    Old Northwest Volunteers

"If the men pursue the enemy as vigorously as they do the whores they will make very efficient soldiers."
    Charles B. Haydon, 2nd Michigan-May 6, 1861

"The horse is dead, his bones beat to a fine powder, the powder used to make a fine biscuit, and the biscuit beaten back into a powder."
    John Wickett

Richmond Depot Coat and badge still for sale.

All other items on hold pending payments.
    Respectfully,

Jeremy Bevard
    Sally Port Mess
    Old Northwest Volunteers

"If the men pursue the enemy as vigorously as they do the whores they will make very efficient soldiers."

"The horse is dead, his bones beat to a fine powder, the powder used to make a fine biscuit, and the biscuit beaten back into a powder."
    John Wickett

The Richond Depot is still for sale at $220 shipped. New this coat is $240 plus shipping. This one is as new but includes about $25 worth of original Goodyear buttons which is not offered at TRD.

Officer hat badge is still for sale.
    Respectfully,

Jeremy Bevard
    Sally Port Mess
    Old Northwest Volunteers

John Wickett