Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Thanks for validating my account. I know I am new but I immediately noticed there was no dedicated section for introductions. May I suggest we add one? I am not currently a reenactor, I was though when I was a teenager in Northern California. I still enjoy blackpowder firearms, and was hoping to find a used enfield which brought me here.

I am currently PO1 on active duty with the United States Navy.

Default New member introduction

Greetings all,

I agree with the above post for the need for a new member introduction forum.

My name is Daniel Sauerwein and I am in my second season of reenacting and loving it. I am pursuing a Ph.D. in History at the University of North Dakota and maintain a blog on the Civil War called Civil War History. I will check in here to learn from you all about tricks of the trade and any deals on equipment, but as the academic year begins in August, my visits may become limited because of work and study. I look forward to getting to know many of you here.

Gentlemen--This IS the New Users forum. Welcome. Introduce yourselves. Address any new user issues here.

Be sure to read the rules here : http://www.cwreenactors.com/forum/sh...enefit-as-Well)

Find discussions that interest you in other subforums too, and chatter away......
    Mrs. Lawson
    Weaver, Spinster, Strong Fast Dyes
    Knitted Goods and yarns available thlawson@bellsouth.net

Moderator, When I remember. We got Rules here!

Did your sales post disappear? Try again. But read the rules first.
    Here they are: http://www.cwreenactors.com/forum/sh...Classified-Ads

Default Thanks for the welcome

Spinster,

Thank you for the welcome and clarification. I look forward to becoming a full member, so that I can update my profile and get more from the forums. Thanks again.

Daniel