This is a continuation of part 2 of my 30 year accumulation of living history stuff that I don't see a need for anymore. I have reduced the prices from the previous listing. Some items I used myself. Other items were loaner items. Some are new, most are used. Please read the descriptions carefully and look at the little website I put together to show the majority of the items. Prices do not include post. 10% of proceeds go to the forum for its continued support.
pictures - - - > http://www.replications.com/acw/22march11/
1) Generic Federal Grey with Black stripes blanket. Unknown maker. Machine bound edges. Wonderful dirt from most 135th anniv events. (no extra charge) pic 4738 $30
2) *NEW* Federal Early War Belt (not buff) with leather keeper. Unknown maker. Size up to 44. pic 4742 $22
3) *NEW and unused* Federal Leather Canteen Sling. DUVALL made. pic 4743 $28
4) Holster unknown type and make. Good condition. pics 4752 - 4753 $12
5) Officers Hat Cord pics 4754 $9
6) RDII Dark Grey Jacket with Linen lining. Machine main seams. Hand buttons holes, top stitching and finish. Interior Patch pocket. Linen body lining. Cotton sleeve lining. NC buttons. Block I on shoulders. Fit 46 tightly. would be best for 42-44. Note full sleeves. Dirty, lots of 135th anniv event dirt. This coat has years ahead of service ahead of it. pics 4755 - 4760 $55 A respectable jacket for less than what you would pay on Sutler Row . . .
7) *NEW* Navy Buckle pic 4761 - 4762 $18
8 ) Spurs with leathers. pic 4763 $22
Prices do not include post
9) See Great Coat Below
large Great Coat about a size 46. Fits loosely, would probably fit a 48 ok.
I do not know who made the coat but it appears to be a quality piece. Please see the pictures. One picture is with flash and shows the coat as dark (which it is). The rest of the pictures I used just the room lighting which gave better results to see details but is not representative of color.
Machine sewn with hand done button holes and hidden hand finish stitching (again, see pictures).
This coat is surplus to my needs and I would like to find a home where someone will use it It has been used very little.
A coat like this seems to go for 350 and up. I would like 180. Be mindful that shipping will not be cheap.
If you are visiting Gettysburg, we might be able to arrange to meet up as I live nearby.