We are looking forward to hosting you ALL at the Call to Arms Parade & Ceremony!
To answer some questions:
1. You (no one) can pound stakes at the historic lot at NW corner of Broad & Washington - the surface is concrete.
We are working to get and set up a large awning style tent/cover.
Naturally, if you can set up somehow a tent or fly in concrete, please let us know so we can pass the word.
You can bring display tables and items to feature in your area (assigned to each group). You can drive into the compound; check in; drop off your gear; and park in the far end of the lot on the 15th street side. In this way, you will be near your vehicles and gear. There will be supervision at all times in the fenced in lot.
2. Try to arrive shortly before 8am at the area described. Check in and shuttle buses will take all participants to the parade formation area at NCC (National Constitution Center). There will be potties and coffee there, and designated areas for formation.
3. The parade will step off at 10am; and arrive back at Broad & Washington ca. 12 noon with some stops in between. Volleys will be allowed along route, so the troops are encouraged to bring rounds. There will be a ceremony in front of the Union League on Broad Street. Colors, music and period Civilians are very welcome!
4. The 'Living History' demonstrations will commence at the lot after arrival of the participants; set up; and lunch, probably ca. 1PM. This will last until ca. 3pm, when all participants are invited back to the Union League for a reception ca. 3:30pm
5. We do anticipate LARGE crowds of visitors/citizens for demonstrations in the lot area. This event has been and will continue to be promoted in the area, state and even nationwide!