Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assorted Items for Sale

Default Assorted Items for Sale

Gents,

I have the following items for sale. Email me at robinslmusgrove@gmail.com if interested as I will not respond to PMs. Add $8 for shipping. All sales are final. I accept check, money order, or PayPal.

1) Lot of Gentleman's Items. The lot includes a brown patterned cravat, flower painted wooden comb, pipe, bone toothbrush, and camp mirror. $50

2) Federal Canteen. Tin federal canteen with jean wool cover and cotton strap. $50

3) Bowie Knife. I believe this is the Primitive Bowie Knife from Atlanta Cutlery.
    http://www.atlantacutlery.com/p-887-...wie-knife.aspx $75

4) Confederate Cap Box. Stamped Richmond Arsenal. Unknown Maker $25
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

"Of course, they say wars never settle anything - but that business about secession was settled by that war." Shelby Foote

Prices Reduced:

1) Lot of Gentleman's Items. The lot includes a brown patterned cravat, flower painted wooden comb, pipe, bone toothbrush, and camp mirror. $45

2) Federal Canteen. Tin federal canteen with jean wool cover and cotton strap. $45

3) Bowie Knife. I believe this is the Primitive Bowie Knife from Atlanta Cutlery. $68

4) Confederate Cap Box. Stamped Richmond Arsenal. Unknown Maker $23
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

"Of course, they say wars never settle anything - but that business about secession was settled by that war." Shelby Foote

Prices Reduced:

1) Lot of Gentleman's Items. The lot includes a brown patterned cravat, flower painted wooden comb, pipe, bone toothbrush, and camp mirror. $40

2) Federal Canteen. Tin federal canteen with jean wool cover and cotton strap. $40

3) Bowie Knife. I believe this is the Primitive Bowie Knife from Atlanta Cutlery. $60

4) Confederate Cap Box. Stamped Richmond Arsenal. Unknown Maker $20
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

Prices Reduced:

1) Lot of Gentleman's Items. The lot includes a brown patterned cravat, flower painted wooden comb, pipe, bone toothbrush, and camp mirror. $36

2) Federal Canteen. Tin federal canteen with jean wool cover and cotton strap. $36

3) Bowie Knife. I believe this is the Primitive Bowie Knife from Atlanta Cutlery. $54

4) Confederate Cap Box. Stamped Richmond Arsenal. Unknown Maker $18
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

Prices Reduced:

1) Lot of Gentleman's Items. The lot includes a brown patterned cravat, flower painted wooden comb, pipe, bone toothbrush, and camp mirror. $36

2) Federal Canteen. Tin federal canteen with jean wool cover and cotton strap. $36 SOLD

3) Bowie Knife. I believe this is the Primitive Bowie Knife from Atlanta Cutlery. $54

Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

Prices Reduced:

1) Lot of Gentleman's Items. The lot includes a brown patterned cravat, flower painted wooden comb, pipe, bone toothbrush, and camp mirror. $36 SOLD

2) Federal Canteen. Tin federal canteen with jean wool cover and cotton strap. $36 SOLD

Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

Prices Reduced:

3) Bowie Knife $50

4) Confederate Cap Box. Stamped Richmond Arsenal. Unknown Maker $16
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

Prices Reduced:

3) Bowie Knife $45

4) Confederate Cap Box. Stamped Richmond Arsenal. Unknown Maker $16 ON HOLD
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

Prices Reduced:

3) Bowie Knife $40

4) Confederate Cap Box. Stamped Richmond Arsenal. Unknown Maker $12
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples

Update:

3) Bowie Knife $30

4) Confederate Cap Box. Stamped Richmond Arsenal. Unknown Maker $12 SOLD
    Lewis Robinson
    Armory Guards
    Snake Nation Disciples