I will be leaving the hobby for a bit, and am selling off the few items I have remaining. If interested in an item, please email me at email@example.com (I do not check the forums much, and will not respond to PMs). I will do my best to get items shipped in a timely manner, and will let you know if anything causes delays. All prices include shipping and all items are sold as-is.
1) Civilian Shirt. Made of brown cotton with white glass buttons. The shirt was made by Cody Harding and is machine sewn with hand sewn details. Should fit a size 36-38" chest nicely. $30 shipped.
2) Red Contract Issue Shirt. Made from a nice red wool flannel, and is machine sewn with hand sewn buttonholes. I believe this was made by Jarnagin. $45 shipped.
3) Moses Alexander Haversack. I believe this is Haversack Depot. Has seen its fair share of use, and shows it, but has a lot left in it. $10 shipped.
4) CS/Civilian Haversack. Made of blue/white narrow/wide stripe ticking. Entirely handsewn by myself. This has seen some use as well, but, again, has a lot of life left. $7 shipped.
5) Older rubber blanket. Not sure who made this, but it was a quality maker. It has seen a lot of use, and shows it quite a bit, but is still useable. $10 shipped.
6) Civilian Two-Panel Blanket. This is white with blue end stripes. I am unsure of its age, but it does not appear to be too old. Has a couple of stains here and there,but is still a nice piece. $35 shipped.
7) Two-Rivet Bayonet Scabbard. Again, I am not sure who made this one, but it is definately quality. Has seen use, but has tons of life left. Best fits an 1842 Springfield bayonet. $25 shipped.
8 ) Pre-Tied Cravat. This is a tan/brown pattern. New condition. $7 shipped.
9) Light Green Silk Cravat. Has been used, but hardly shows it. $12 shipped.
10) "Correct" Pattern Braces (Suspenders). These are a darker tan webbing with brown stripes. Used, but not abused, and with tons of life left. $25 shipped.
11) Hand-Knit Socks. These were purchased from S&S at 145th Bentonville back in March. They have seen use at a few events, but have a lot of life left in them. These are red with a white heel, toe, and ribbing.