Il State jackets, Weller Overcoat, Officer Shell & US Issue Shirt
State Coats , CS Overcoat & US issue Shirt
I have some nice coats that I will be parting with Please consider that each of the prices includes shipping.
1. IL State Jacket- size 48-50 Made by Randy Jackson. It is a handsewn garment made out of Satinette and has functional cuffs and epaulettes. It was created from Covais' pattern of an existing IL State Coat. This is slightly larger than the coat below and is a bluer? shade . $180
2. IL State Jacket- size 48-50 Made by Randy Jackson. It is a handsewn garment made out of Satinette and has functional cuffs and epaulettes.. It was created from Covais' pattern of an existing IL State Coat. this coat is slightly smaller and is a darker blue shade . It also includes CJ Daley Corporal stripes. $180
3. CS Weller overcoat size 50-- I bought this for the Ft. Donelson LH back in 05 . It was hand made from a CHarlie Childs kit. It was put together a little funny but it is fully functional and looks appropriate. It has a small burn mark on the chest . This Coat is worth what I am asking just for the Jean wool. - $110
4. US Issue Flannel Shirt - Tan size 48-50? - Slighty irregular on the neck but this gives you something to gripe about as far as US issue items at events -$80
5. CS Officer Shell jacket - size 44 short -I got it from a freind , I think he made it . Nice material $125
Pics availible on AC or by request
Old Northwest Volunteers
"We trust, Sir, that God is on our side." "It is more important to know that we are on God's side."