Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 150th Perryville

Micah, I'll be there with my regiment. Perryville has beautiful, rolling country and held at the perfect time of year. Any idea on expected numbers?

Jeff Burress
    63rd Tenn Vol Inf

Default correspondents

i am a special artist with the bohemian brigade,wishing to quarter with confederates at perrville.how do i go about doing this?
    rgrds
    keith borgers

Sorry for the late reply. You will need to contact Chris Anders who is the overall Confederate Commander.
    DeputyClerk
    Click here to see Forum Guidelines

For those of you who plan on attending the Mansfield, OH Civil War Show this weekend: If you are going to the event and you plan on attending Perryville in October, but have yet to register, you can do so at the event. Just look for the Friends of Perryville Battlefield State Historic Site table.
    Micah Trent
    2nd Most Hated Reenactor in Kentucky - Western Federal Blues
    Friends of Perryville Battlefield State Historic Site

Great marketing idea Micah, beat the drum for Perryville!
    RJ Samp
    Horniste! Blas das Signal zum Angriffe!
    "But in the end, it's the history, stupid. If you can't document it, forget about it. And no amount of 'tomfoolery' can explain away conduct that in the end makes history (and living historians) look stupid and wrong. "

Perryville has always been a favorite event for me. Thanks for the guidelines link, we plan to attend

All,
    This is the link to the Perryville 150th Event registraiton list http://www.friendsofperryville.org/h...readsheet.html
    Please check this site if you registered through the on-line registration or sent registraiton into the park.
    We switched the format and I want to make sure everyone that has registered is on that list.
    This does not include anyone who is registering through special units like the WFB or the 24th Ill. or any other organization that is also taking money for rations etc. If you registered through these units before the early registraiton cut off you should be on the list. If you are not on that list contact the registration link on the website or you can email Joni at the park and we will get you straightened out.
    Thanks,
    Chad

Tomorrow, we are having a Work Day at the Perryville Battlefield to prep for the October event. If you would like to come out and assist, please feel free to come on out. Things will get underway around 9:00 a.m. Lunch will be provided.
    On anther note, the cornfield has been planted and is being blessed by plentiful rain these past few days. For those curious, the cornfield is larger than the one planted back in 2006.
    Registrations continue to roll in. We encourage you to go ahead and register if you have not done so.
    Visit www.friendsofperryville.org for more.
    Micah Trent

Looking forward to the event!
    John R. Legg

May 25-27 - Ft.Blakely, Alabama
    June 8-10 - Kennesaw Film Shoot
    September 7-9 - Maryland, My Maryland Campainger Adjunct
    September 15-18 - 6th Wisconsin LH, Antietam National Battlefield
    October 5-7 - 150th Perryville
    January 18-20 - Valley Forge

Paypal
    Johnlegg54@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone that came out over the weekend in helping things get prepared for the October event. We will have another work day scheduled in the near future and will keep you posted when that will be.

A list of those who have registered for the event is now posted on the Friends of Perryville Battlefield website. If you do not see your name there and you have registered, please let us know. Please do not respond by posting here. Please email me at federalslouch [at] yahoo [dot] com or PM me and I will check into it. If you have your Registration #, please provide that for reference.
    Micah Trent