I need to thin out the hat closet. I have the following kepis and forage caps for sale:
1. Logwood Dyed Confederate Officer's Kepi with one row of gold braid. Green checked lining. This kepi is used but not abused, lots of life left in it. It features Virginia State Seal Buttons. It is a size 23 3/4. I'm asking 45.00 Shipped.
2. Columbus Depot Kepi from Wambaugh and White. This hat is in like new condition and has never been out or the closet. It is made from brown jean cloth and features a dark blue band. It is just a little small for me. It is a size 23. This kepi sells new for 95.00. I'm asking 85.00 including shipping.
3. Federal Officer's Kepi from Wambaugh and White in a size 23. The Kepi is in great shape and has been worn in the field for one weekend. Black silk lining and quilted crown. The sale price is 75.00 shipped.
4. Nick Sekela Federal Forage Cap with Vent Disc. The cap is a size 7.5 but fits more like a size 7. The cap is in great condition, very little time in the field. The price is 85.00 shipped.
5. Federal Forage Cap from S and S Sutler. The Cap is in good condition. Brown lining with correct label. The cap is a size 7. The price is 50.00 shipped.
Please email me with questions or for pics at email@example.com