Thread: Just had to to Brag a bit

Default Just had to to Brag a bit

Found a collapsible silver plate cup on Ebay for $10.. got here today, and its smashing... will fit nicely with the rest of the Officer kit....
    Bobby Hughes
    Co A, 2nd Battalion Ga Sharpshooters/64th Illinois Vol Infantry "Yates' Sharpshooters"
    Savannah Republican Blues
    Co C, 3rd US Infantry
    Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum & William Scarbrough House, Savannah, GA

"I hope to live long enough to see my surviving comrades march side by side with the Union veterans along Pennsylvania Avenue, and then I will die happy." - James Longstreet at a Memorial Day Parade in 1902.

Lightbulb Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by GaWildcat View Post
    Found a collapsible silver plate cup on Ebay for $10.. got here today, and its smashing... will fit nicely with the rest of the Officer kit....

For those Folks just starting out or like so many in this Country where money is a object, its a place to look. I'm not going to run the products down, others here that promote their wares and those of others can do that. Ladies have a huge selection, and with fuel, food, and just about everything you look at increasing in price it's something to consider. When money is no object there are Vendors here (approved) that will be more than happy to make you anything you need at a price. For those that have to balance a checkbook Ebay should not be overlooked. I ordered some Cavalry Boots (150.00)-six weeks later I had them. I was happy with the quality and compared with the ones I give 250.00 for I noticed little difference. I bought them as back-up or loaners. You found a cup that your happy with, for 10 dollars. I found a pair of boots. I'm sure others here have found things as well. Need to watch the original stuff, either the Vendor does not know if it's real or they may just be trying to pass-off new as old. It's always about the money, Buyer Beware. The Forum and Ebay have that much in common.

Always
    Doug Thomas
    Lyons-Kentucky CS
    Holding on the High ground

Talking

I saw the photo of the cup. I am mad that Bobby found it first!
    Regards,
    Barry Smithson

The words "collapsable" and "smashing" should never be used in the same sentence!
    Rob Weaver
    Pine River Boys, Co I, 7th Wisconsin
    "We're... Christians, what read the Bible and foller what it says about lovin' your enemies and carin' for them what despitefully use you -- that is, after you've downed 'em good and hard."
    -Si Klegg and His Pard Shorty

Phrasing is everything, isn't it? Kinda like the chap with the "leaving the hobby" sale going on. He's selling a haversack, apparently contents and all: "Has seen its fair share of use, and shows it, but has a lot left in it." Makes you wonder . . .

Frank

"Has seen its fair share of use, and shows it, but has a lot left in it."

I like that phrase! That's me. Comedian Ron White's grandfather said Ron "had a lot of quit in him."
    Respects, Scott B. Lesch

My History and Toy Soldier "blog"

http://ilikethethingsilike.blogspot.com/

Helping my employers achieve the American Dream since 1978.

If there's one thing I can't stand seeing, it's Americans fighting Americans.
    ~Dan Aykroyd as Sergeant Frank Tree in 1941