Cleaning out the closet sale. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. I accept check/money order or PayPal. Shipping is not included in the prices.
1) Stitched cotton hat made by Dylan Woodliff. It is a size 7, which is too small for me. $100
2) U.S. Sky Blue Foot Pattern “Museum Grade” trousers by Stony Brook. They are a size 32 X 28. They are used and are some of their older examples that have that really nice twill, which I believe is from FHW. $100
3) Brown belt converted from cartridge box sling. It was made by Kiev of Traveling Man’s Emporium. Size is 32-38. $30
4) Brown frame buckle belt size 34-40. Made by Kiev of Traveling Man’s Emporium. $30
5) Tan civilian roller buckle belt size 32-38. Purchased from Carter & Jasper Mercantile. $30
6) Antique D-Handle scoop shovel in superb condition. It has no major cracks and is extremely sturdy. $50