Here are a couple of more items for sale that need to find a new home. All items are accurately made.
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
Photos are here on two pages under my profile:
Please PM me here on the forum if you would like to purchase or have any questions. Thanks!~
1) Confederate trousers in a light grey on white jeans. Made by Cotton City Tailors. Size for a 38 waist. These are based on a AOT pair of trousers. They have a watch pocket on the right waistband. Lightly used with tons of life left in them. Some stains around the cuffs, but no damage that I can see. Asking $140.00
2) Confederate canteen sling with a suspender buckle made by The Trans-Mississippi Depot. Unused. $25.00
3) Confederate canteen sling with a roller buckle and leather keeper loop. Also made by The Trans-Mississippi Depot. Unused. $25.00
4) Confederate painted cloth cap pouch. Made by Leighton Young. Marked on the front to the William Brands Co. It is used with tons of life left in it. Asking $30.00
5) Confederate painted cloth cartridge box with sling. Also made by Leighton Young. Came with the above cap pouch. Same condition as the above. Some wear to the leather on the buckles and closure tab. Tons of life left in it. $80.00
The commutation jacket in the photos is also still available from a previous posting. Was asking $150.00, but I am open to offers on it.
Thanks for looking!~